Saturday 21 April 2012

NaPoWriMo Day 21 Poem 15 Dear...


Dear Procrastination
                                     You’ve kept me in one spot for so long I can’t tell where or if I’m going.

Dear Home
                     Stop changing your address.

Dear Father’s footsteps
                                         Why would I follow you where he’s already been?

Dear Black Paint
                              Never darken my door again.

Dear Shoreditch
                             You’re trying too hard to have a good time.

Dear Weather
                         Do you have a complaints department?

Dear Sony Erickson
                                  I’m partly deaf, I need a better vibrator.

Dear Stolen Ideas
                                Shhhhhhh.

Dear Sexy Librarian
                                  Can I check you out?

Dear Sadness
                         J

Dear Poetry
                      Make me famous and anonymous at the same time.

Dear Red Light
                           GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment