Saturday 7 April 2012

NaPoWriMo Day 7 Poem 7 Poet Problem Page

I have broken my molecule
  I pencil chew
                      until I'm lead poisoned

O! I have lost my favorite pen
                                               write?
I cannot. I am too unremarkable
                                             and drunk! 
employed by the pen
                                         that I have lost
                          to be
                                  Bukowski
is not
         to think as much
                                   and still be
                                                    profound
  in an American way
                                     (not mine)
today
          I didn't meet a single intellectual

I found nothing
                        to compare myself to

not a single image
 
but I did write a very poetic weather report

I realise now, that nothing ever comes of my problems
           except wander
                                       and wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment